What’s a G-LOK Panel made of?
Each G-LOK Structural Insulated Panel has two 26ga. galvanized steel simultaneously roll-formed panels that are 2 feet wide from “tongue to groove”, a 20 gauge steel structural edge stiffener milled into each panel – providing incredible structural integrity and each panel is formed with a 3 inch thick Poly-Iso High Density Foam Core for an R-24 insulation rating that will not degrade over time! Our panels can be milled & cut to any transportable length for shipping and delivery to your building site.
How is each panel fastened together?
The G-LOK Structural System uses a tongue & groove method of joining panel to panel using special screws, fasteners and sealers. This provides cost effective assembly speed and ease of use that will save dozens, 100’s, possibly 1000’s of labor hours on your project; depending on its size and scope. Master carpenters and other master craftsman are less of a demand in erecting a G-LOK structure so the “cost per man hour” is decreased significantly as well.
The G-LOK Panel System is designed to achieve and maintain an ultra clean, energy efficient envelope and disaster resistant building for each and every individual application.
Quality in every G-LOK panel & component.
Our manufacturing division is dedicated to the quality control of each and every panel and component for each and every project that we partner on. G-LOK Structural Systems can deliver your project’s material turn-key to the job-site as a complete building kit, whether the application is industrial, commercial, residential, institutional, stackable, single or multi section modular and even scalable modular. Scalable modular building plans allow projects to be built in phases, based on immediate need for built out space initially and then to construct the remainder of the project according to the predetermined construction plan.
A company with a process that you can depend on!
By including Our Company in the design phase of your building project, we can offer significant savings in the cost of products and services such as:
- An initial consultation to discuss plans, property & project parameters
- Collaboration with drafters, designers & architects on every detail
- Navigation of local government permitting, building inspection
- Informational consulting for a myriad of financing opportunities specific to this product and its extreme energy efficient properties
- Informational consulting regarding how to take advantage of multiple tax benefits at time of construction and years of depreciated value
- G-LOK Structural Steel panels pre-cut to length and fitment
- Engineered drawings and construction plans laid out in step by step instruction, with panels numbered in sequential order, that will save a tremendous amount of time and money
- G-LOK Structural Systems can engineer, draw, fabricate and build your project OR set you & your approved contractor up to succeed with a customized construction plan and thoughtfully executed delivery of all the materials needed in your G-LOK Structural Systems project
G-LOK provides smart, sustainable building.
The G-LOK Structural System a globally attractive solution for single family housing, multi-family housing, answers local govt. housing authority needs, commercial developments in retail space, personal & corporate storage needs and industrial applications from large manufacturing facilities to cold storage.
Whether addressing the needs of disaster areas, commercial or residential construction, the needs of the US military or others, the G-LOK Panel System is a viable hedge against rising energy costs, future maintenance expenditures, termite/pest control bonds and even insurance costs by mitigating severe weather damage and minimizing fire risk.